There are no funds remaining in the Central Missouri Medical Personnel Relief Fund; this application page has closed.
If new donations are made to this fund, the application page will re-open. Please check back for updates.
Fund Update as of August 24, 2020
Number of gifts awarded: 46
Total amount distributed: $12,456.78
United Way of Central Missouri is grateful to Barlett & West for establishing this fund, and the generous donors who made these gifts possible!
UNITED WAY OF CENTRAL MISSOURI AND BARTLETT & WEST ESTABLISH CENTRAL MISSOURI MEDICAL PERSONNEL RELIEF FUND
• A maximum of 2 gifts per person are allowed in 2020; applicants are eligible for their second request 60 days after the date of their first approval, if funds are still available;
• Funds will be paid directly to creditor;
• A copy of the bill or invoice (mortgage, rent, utility or auto) must be submitted with the application;
• Employment will be verified with the employer. Employee must be deemed in good-standing by employer to receive assistance;
• Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis based on funding availability. Once all funds have been used, the program will end and no applications will be approved or accepted.