Our community's leading companies and organizations are called Pacesetters.
By conducting early and ambitious campaigns, Pacesetter organizations jump-start United Way's annual campaign, raising new dollars to create opportunities to improve the quality of life for all Central Missouri residents.
Why run a Pacesetter Campaign? Why not!
There are many great reasons to run an early, ambitious campaign:
- As a Pacesetter, you help jumpstart the annual campaign - you set the pace for everyone else!
- You stand out as a community leader. Putting your best foot forward at the outset allows you to shine! Running your campaign in the summer has great advantages, including energizing your employees halfway through the year, taking advantage of the warm weather and breathing new life into your traditional fall campaign. You will receive recognition through media and at the Community Campaign Kick-off Event.
- Your overall campaign will improve! After all, you set an ambitious goal, and you know that you can count on support from your company leadership.
Teaming up to reach new heights - we are here to support you.
United Way Staff is dedicated to working with you one-on-one from first contact to final results. Consider that person your new employee -- ready to help you strategize and implement all aspects of your campaign. We recognize that you work hard to make your United Way campaign a success, and we want to help you achieve even more!
For more information about becoming a Pacesetter Company email Ann Bax or call the United Way office at (573) 636-4100.
2018 Pacesetter Organizations
- Capital Region Medical Center
- Central Bank/Central Technology Services/Central Mortgage Co.
- City of Jefferson
- County of Cole
- Fechtel Beverage & Sales
- GFI Digital
- Genesis Company
- Hawthorn Bank
- Huber & Associates
- Jefferson Bank
- Jefferson City Autoplex
- Jefferson City Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Jefferson City Medical Group
- Joe Machens Capital City Ford
- Lutheran Senior Services
- Mid America Bank
- Missouri Auto Dealers Association
- Missouri Farm Bureau
- Missouri Hospital Association
- Modern Litho-Print/Brown Printing
- Modine Manufacturing
- Osage Ambulances
- Providence Bank
- Septagon Construction
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital
- Target, Jefferson City
- United Parcel Service
- United Way Agencies
- Wallstreet Group