Thank you for your interest in volunteering for United Way of Central Missouri's Annual Days of Caring on September 7 & 8! Before completing the form below, please follow these steps to complete registration for your group: Registration deadline is July 28.
1. Send Volunteer Registration & Waiver Form and Description of Activity Levels & Projects forms to employees and set a date to collect Volunteer Registration & Waiver forms prior to the deadline. You may enter your deadline date on the Volunteer Registration & Waiver Form.
3. Complete online Group Registration Form below.
4. Pick up Days of Caring t-shirts from the United Way of Central Missouri office (205 Alameda Drive, Jefferson City) when you are notified and bring all Volunteer Registration & Waiver Forms. Please note: Only the first 300 volunteers are guaranteed a Days of Caring t-shirt.
5. United Way staff will confirm volunteer projects during the week of August 29.
6. HAVE FUN VOLUNTEERING September 7 & 8! #LiveUnited